The heavens are blissful and they bathed us with new light. Hear ye! Hear ye! We bagged another nomination this time for the Liebster Award courtesy of Jaber Jasunga. Thank you lovely soul. The Liebster Award is recognition given to one blogger from another blogger, more like a chain of appreciation from one blogger to another.
There are rules, well the chain needs to keep growing. The rules are :
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
11 facts about me, this should be interesting.
- I love cats. The furry somewhat moody creatures warm my heart and make it all mushy.
- I love kids, I feel young around them. Their honesty is breathtaking and their love so pure.
- I don’t like avocados. I live down the street near the fig tree, come fight me. I honestly cannot swallow that fruit.
- Low-key nerd. I love books and being smart.
- I dance. Shake your body, twist and turn, rock back and forth in tune to the beat kind of dance. No one really believes me but yes,I can dance.
- I sing in the shower a lot and my vocals will send you to Mars until I accidentally go off air when the soap runs into my mouth.The universe’s subtle reminder I should stop giving my unfortunate housemates (my family) a headache.
- I recently began my natural hair journey. All routines and care procedures are welcome, I am transitioning, hair speak for slowly letting my natural hair grow out before cutting off the relaxed ends.
- I am very shy.
- I love eating fruits and junk food but we’ll fight when it’s time to eat proper nutritional meals.
- I’ve mentioned my fascination for serial killer documentaries/murder mysteries. The human mind is interesting and the science behind the crime solving is amazing.
- And last but not least,I am female.
1.What is the one habit you would like to quit and one you would like to start?
Procrastination. I am very good at postponing things and I would love to drop the habit. I would like to pick up positivism. I allow negativity to seep into my system very fast, I need to take in more positive vibes.
2. Do you fold your laundry right after they are washed or does it sit in a pile or basket forever?
It takes me 16 business days to do my laundry and another 6 days to fold it. I hate doing laundry, I’d rather cook and clean than wash clothes.
3.What helps you when you’re feeling frustrated?
Music, books and movies in no particular order. I like letting my mind relax and just journey through wild waters.
4. Which of my blog posts is your favorite, and why?
Love of my life ( LOML ) is a favorite of mine because it’s a conversation that I would love to have with a person I love. An unrelated note, it was a conversation I had with a friend(hello,loves), a poetry prompt of sorts.
5. What does the world need; less hate or more love?
More love. Love for self. Love for good. Love. Love and Love and love. You get the point love.
6. If you were a shape, would you rather be a square, a circle, a triangle, or a free form amoeba?
Free form amoeba. It would be nice not to fit any mold and at the same time fit in however I want.
7.What’s your guilty pleasure?
Dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower, screaming out of nowhere. It said guilty pleasure:just one,my bad. My guilty pleasure is making myself look good just to stare at the mirror and hype myself up.
8. If you could meet a person dead or alive who would it be, and why?
I would love to meet Whitney Houston just to hear her sing in my ear.
9.What are your blogging goals for the next 12 months?
Growing and diversification. Seeing the growth in readership each month is motivation to keep working hard. Diversification is bringing new content to keep the readers happy.
10.What’s the hardest thing about blogging?
Consistency and maintaining an audience. One post can gain and lose an audience very fast. Consistency even when the creative juices are low is quite hard.
My questions for my nominees are:
- Describe 2020 in one word.
- Reading or writing, which is your favorite and why.
- What is your blog’s biggest achievement?
- Which is the last book you read?
- Do you like huge parties or would you rather spend time in a small group or alone?
- What’s one rule to live by?
- If you could have a million dollars fall into your lap right now, but you can’t spend any of it on yourself, how would you spend the money?
- What’s something that someone might do to you that you could never forgive?
- What’s more important in a relationship – honesty or respect?
- What’s the biggest lesson learnt from blogging?
- Truth or dare, what’s your go to answer?
Last but definitely not the least my nominees are:
Lots of Love,