I come bearing good news and great tidings,I know it’s not Christmas yet but let’s make merry. Recently my blog was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by lifewithlilred and I was ecstatic. It was my first nomination and it feels great I literally danced until my lungs ached.
Sunshine Blogger award is one which empowers other bloggers and celebrates their work. Bloggers nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 questions which they answer on their blog. The award aims at celebrating bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and share positivity through their blogs.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Here are the questions that lifewithlilred asked me. I had fun answering them.
What is your lock down uniform? Mine is no makeup and all of the hoodies!
Typically it’s just baggy t-shirts and sweatpants. Sometimes a long dress, the bigger the better. Hoodies and my favorite sweater all baggy of course and a headwrap, let’s just say my hair has seen better days.
What are you most looking forward to doing post coronavirus?
Getting hugs, I honestly miss hugs from my friends. This corona time has made me realise I actually like hugs despite being so bad at giving them ( sorry if you’ve experienced them). Well that is the first thing I look forward to.
Another thing probably is travelling, I am introverted but staying in the house has made me miss the outside world and the beautiful sceneries. So travelling is another thing I look forward to.
Favorite restaurant local to your area?
This is a tough choice, I don’t go out much but I’d say I like Art Caffe because one of my friends’ (Hey T) made me fall in love with their ambience and their caramel cake is really good. I have quite the sweet tooth.
Do you prefer in store or online shopping?
I prefer in store shopping that way I can decide what I really want, I get so indecisive at times and I can also spend less. Online shopping makes me feel like I have a million bucks so I spend more than I should.
What was the last book you read?
The book I read last was We’ll Meet Again by Mary Higgins Clark. It’s a thriller.
What are a few of your favorite hobbies besides writing?
I love singing, dancing, cooking, listening to music and reading novels.
Do you plan on blogging throughout your life?
Well I am not so sure but I know I love writing so I’ll do this until I am old and grey.
What would be your perfect date night?
Music, cooking together, dancing and watching movies. I like nights in and just being goofy without dressing up much.
Last series you binge watched?
Why Women Kill. It was fascinating and I like anything to do with murder.
Do you have any strange talents?
Well when I really laugh, I turn into a little piglet and snort. Oink! Oink! I don’t even know if that’s a talent but it’s strange.
Biggest guilty pleasure?
Binging on murder documentaries. I am fascinated by the human mind in terms of what drives people to kill and how those cases are solved. I don’t have it tin me to kill so don’t be scared of me, I am totally harmless.
Here are the questions. Have fun
- What do you love most about writing?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- Which is that one food/snack you like eating and would get kidnapped if it was used as bait? Mine would be chevda and green apples, I would be easily carried away.
- Favorite subject in school? Mine was English.
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- What’s your take on body art? I love tattoos but I fear pain
- What character trait do you like most about yourself?
- What crime would you most probably be arrested for?
- One wish, you cannot ask for more wishes or wish to fall in love, what would you wish for?
- Which is your favorite weather?
- Cats or dogs? Give a reason.
Hope you have fun answering them. Feel free to nominate other bloggers in the comments. I was so undecided and might have left out some.
Lots of love,